Dec 18, 2021 10:45 am
Covid-19 Protocols at the Training Facility (Mohawk College)
When a person arrives on campus, they must have a mask that covers their nose and mouth for entry into the college. This is for the protection of all members of our community as we move through common spaces, such as hallways and washrooms, once they are past the check-in points.
Hazard Risk Assessments have been completed for classroom or office areas to assess physical distancing protocols to mitigate COVID-19 transmission. The college will provide masks for occupants to wear.
*Mohawk College is asking that students and employees who have tested positive for COVID-19 or have had symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19 complete this online COVID-19 Self Disclosure Form so that we can help reduce the spread of the virus. Mohawk College will not mandate this request.
Provide Proof of Vaccination
- All employees, students, contractors, and visitors attending Mohawk College are required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine before entering a Mohawk campus or facility.
- Proof of vaccination submissions will not be accepted when you arrive to enter the campus. Submissions must be made through the Mohawk Safety App a minimum of 5 days ahead of time for your proof of vaccination to be reviewed and approved. Register on the app as a Guest. If you do not receive vaccination status confirmation ahead of time, you will be denied access to campus.
- Information is at this website: https://www.mohawkcollege.ca/about-mohawk/security-and-emergency-management/security-services/mohawk-safety-app
IF YOU ARE NOT DOUBLE VACCINATED:
- You MAY be eligible for an exemption. Contact HealthyCampus@mohawkcollege.ca
* Refunds will not be issued if admittance to campus is denied for failure to comply with the above COVID protocols.